Monday, May 12, 2014

How to Support Me

I have prepared a step-by-step guide to using Paypal to support me financially. If you would like a tax credit, then supporting me via Paypal is the easiest way to do it. The money goes directly onto my account at YWAM London.

8 Steps to Supporting me Via PayPal:
  1. Log in to Paypal (if you do not have a Paypal account, you must first make an account)
  2. Send money to art.in.london@live.com Taboo Arts Ministry
  3.  Amount USD - US Dollars
  4. What are you sending money for? I'm sending money to family and friend. Continue.
  5. Send Money
  6. Email to recipient. Message: For Deborah Stevenson's support.
  7. Send Money
  8. The money has been sent. Print Receipt.
If you do not want a tax receipt, then you can send checks to 49 Belle Gate Court/Pooler, GA 31322, and the money will go directly into my bank account, where I can use it for transportation, food, clothing, and other expenses that come from living abroad.

You can contact me at deborahestevenson@gmail.com with any other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment